Dr. David Summer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Summer?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. David Summer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2016

I praise this doctor for his work. He has performed two eye surgeries for me, and I can now see as well as I did when I was 20.

July 28th, 2016

Dr Summers saved my eyesight in right eye 20 years ago after getting a bacterial infection from a rose thorn that cut my eye when i was pruning it.

November 30th, 2015

Cataract surgery - monovision

I had both cataract surgeries done by Dr. Summer. He explained the procedure and answered all of my questions. Because I had worn one contact for reading and my distance was fine Dr. Summer di monovision cataract surgery - one eye for distance and one eye for reading a computer. I can also read print, even phone books, without glasses unless the light is dim.

June 26th, 2012

There are better eye doctors

Have been a patient of Dr. Summer for years but staff and waiting room time have deteriorated over past few years. Staff is surly, abrupt, waiting room times average over more than one hour, dr. is rushed and one never knows if he is talking to you or his nurse. No apologies ever provided. I will find a new eye doctor.

April 28th, 2011

Rude and Dismissive

I have never in my life experienced such a rude doctor. After waiting well over an hour to finally see Dr. Summer, he wasarrogant, condescending and dismissive to my elderly mother. When she asked him a question, his response was "I already told you" and then graced us with having to explain it again. He was rushing through his diagnosis and obviously wanted to move along to the next herd of cattle. Office staff was equally as rude. No smiles in that office except for Kimberly who was a breath of fresh air. She actually took her time with my mother and even smiled. We're changing doctors. We've been putting up with this horrible bedside manner for years and it's time to make a change. Dr. Summer has forgotten that his patients pay his bill. What a disgrace to the medical profession.

December 7th, 2016