A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Super:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Super is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Super, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Super graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Super has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Super DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Super practice?
- Dr. David Super has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Super practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.