A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sussman, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sussman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bladder Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate
- Prostate Cancer
- benign prostatic hyperplasia
- bladder control problems
- frequent urination
- kidney disease
- kidney stones
- male sexual dysfunction
- nighttime urinary frequency
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sussman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sussman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Sussman practice?
Dr. David Sussman practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Ozone Park, NY and South Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.