A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sussman, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sussman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bladder Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate
- Prostate Cancer
- benign prostatic hyperplasia
- bladder control problems
- frequent urination
- kidney disease
- kidney stones
- male sexual dysfunction
- nighttime urinary frequency
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sussman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joel Sussman MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Sussman practice?
- Dr. David Sussman has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Sussman practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Ozone Park, NY and South Richmond Hill, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.