Dr. David Sussman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Sussman?

first doctor to see me and not pawn me off to a PA

Posted on March 7th, 2017

very busy office but doctor spends good time with each patient office staff helped me sort out my insurance issues

Great doctor and office!

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

When I called to make an appointment I was scheduled to see the doctor the next day- very convenient! When I got to the office it was busy, but the staff was very nice and helpful- they allowed me go to get coffee and called me (20 minutes later) to tell me they were ready for me- pretty cool! Dr. Sussman talked to me, asked about family history of my symptoms, and then examined me. He then spent a good amount of time talking to me about my problem, and different potential medications. He wanted to make sure that any questions I had were answered. He's a great doctor and he clearly cares about his patients! Overall, the office and his care makes it worth the wait!

terrible staff

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

my worst experience ever, dealing with any Doctor’s office. I tried rescheduling an appointment initially made by my primary care doctor. I could not get any word in, DR Sussman wife picked up the phone and her only concern was about my insurance. She did not care about my health. She was rude and very nasty, when she said something inaccurate about my insurance, she would not allow me to correct her. She assumed I had Medicare, which is “dog whistle” indication of her assuming my socio economic status. I informed her that I had private insurance. She then call my insurance company and later informed me that I had to pay a $2000 deductible before treatment. When I tried to correct her, she insisted that unless I paid the cash, I could not be seen. She refused to have me speak with the Dr. and hung up the phone on me. Stay away from this doctor because of his terrible decision in hiring such a terrible staff. He could not possible be a good doctor.

THE BEST DOCTOR AND OFFICE

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

I had been complaining for months, no doctor listened to me, One visit with Dr. Sussman he knew immediately what was wrong. His office helped me with my insurance, and scheduled me with another kind of specialist for my colon. when I had surgery with another specialist Dr. Sussman actually came to see me!!!

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I just didn't feel comfortable with him. Creepy

dr. actually listens to you!

Posted on June 19th, 2015

after going to 2 other Urologists and finding my time spent with PA"s rather than the Dr. I finally found a Urologist who can talk to me!

The Absolute BEST doctor!!!!!

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Several months after giving birth I was diagnosed with a kidney stone! Office got me in ASAP- got ct scan same day! Eswl in 2 Days and even got a call from the office after the procedure!!!! They are a great office!!!

Worth the Wait

Posted on January 11th, 2014

I had a really fantastic experience at Dr. Sussman's office. I called for an appointment and they were able to book me for an appointment later that week. On the phone they told me everything I should bring for my appointment- definitely made my paper work so much easier. There was a bit of a wait (maybe 25 min) but I realized that the wait was because Dr. Sussman actually cares and takes the time to get to know you and your medical history (not like so many doctors who don't even look at you and take notes while you are sitting on an examination table). Dr. Sussman first brought me into the consultation room where I discussed the issue and he asked questions about my family's medical history. Then was examined in the examining room and then was back in the consultation room to discuss the diagnosis and options. Dr. Sussman took the time to explain different medicines and how they work and he made sure that I understood everything.

Finally!

Posted on December 23rd, 2013

I had been going to another Dr. for kidney stone problems for 2 years.. Since I found Dr. Sussman I finally see an end to this problem. My blood pressure is down. Last week I had a procedure and then went on vacation. I came back to several messages from the office wanting to know how I felt. This Dr. and this office cares! I actually work in the area , I call the office and they let me know if the office is busy so I can come and go from my job. Finally, I feel like I found a great Doctor!I wish I could put in more than 4 stars!

this is a great Doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2013

I had not seen Dr. Sussman for 6 years-had a problem-they let me in same day-the office staff and Dr. Sussman remembered me=which says a lot for work atmosphere and NO turn over of help, because they like Dr. Sussman-don't get me wrong, the office is plenty busy, but all the patients love Dr. Sussman!

Posted on February 17th, 2013

allowed my husband and I to go to the coffee shop for lunch after we filled out our paperwork and phoned us on our cell when they were ready for us- pretty cool!

first doctor to bring me into consultation room to hear my history

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

usually doctors just see me in an exam room and are out 1,2,3- dr. sussman was the first doctor to see me in a consultation room and care to hear my history. after the exam he took me back to the consultation room to discuss his findings even though his office was very busy- he took the time to treat me as if I was his only patient-he ordered a ct. scan which the office was able to schedule for me the same day so I would not have to wait.thank you Dr. Sussman