Overall Review

July 22nd, 2016
terrible staff
my worst experience ever, dealing with any Doctor’s office. I tried rescheduling an appointment initially made by my primary care doctor. I could not get any word in, DR Sussman wife picked up the phone and her only concern was about my insurance. She did not care about my health. She was rude and very nasty, when she said something inaccurate about my insurance, she would not allow me to correct her. She assumed I had Medicare, which is “dog whistle” indication of her assuming my socio economic status. I informed her that I had private insurance. She then call my insurance company and later informed me that I had to pay a $2000 deductible before treatment. When I tried to correct her, she insisted that unless I paid the cash, I could not be seen. She refused to have me speak with the Dr. and hung up the phone on me. Stay away from this doctor because of his terrible decision in hiring such a terrible staff. He could not possible be a good doctor.

April 2nd, 2016
THE BEST DOCTOR AND OFFICE
I had been complaining for months, no doctor listened to me, One visit with Dr. Sussman he knew immediately what was wrong. His office helped me with my insurance, and scheduled me with another kind of specialist for my colon. when I had surgery with another specialist Dr. Sussman actually came to see me!!!

September 30th, 2015
I just didn't feel comfortable with him. Creepy

June 19th, 2015
dr. actually listens to you!
after going to 2 other Urologists and finding my time spent with PA"s rather than the Dr. I finally found a Urologist who can talk to me!

March 28th, 2015
The Absolute BEST doctor!!!!!
Several months after giving birth I was diagnosed with a kidney stone! Office got me in ASAP- got ct scan same day! Eswl in 2 Days and even got a call from the office after the procedure!!!! They are a great office!!!

January 11th, 2014
Worth the Wait
I had a really fantastic experience at Dr. Sussman's office. I called for an appointment and they were able to book me for an appointment later that week. On the phone they told me everything I should bring for my appointment- definitely made my paper work so much easier. There was a bit of a wait (maybe 25 min) but I realized that the wait was because Dr. Sussman actually cares and takes the time to get to know you and your medical history (not like so many doctors who don't even look at you and take notes while you are sitting on an examination table). Dr. Sussman first brought me into the consultation room where I discussed the issue and he asked questions about my family's medical history. Then was examined in the examining room and then was back in the consultation room to discuss the diagnosis and options. Dr. Sussman took the time to explain different medicines and how they work and he made sure that I understood everything.

December 22nd, 2013
Finally!
I had been going to another Dr. for kidney stone problems for 2 years.. Since I found Dr. Sussman I finally see an end to this problem. My blood pressure is down. Last week I had a procedure and then went on vacation. I came back to several messages from the office wanting to know how I felt. This Dr. and this office cares! I actually work in the area , I call the office and they let me know if the office is busy so I can come and go from my job. Finally, I feel like I found a great Doctor!I wish I could put in more than 4 stars!

February 25th, 2013
this is a great Doctor
I had not seen Dr. Sussman for 6 years-had a problem-they let me in same day-the office staff and Dr. Sussman remembered me=which says a lot for work atmosphere and NO turn over of help, because they like Dr. Sussman-don't get me wrong, the office is plenty busy, but all the patients love Dr. Sussman!

February 16th, 2013
allowed my husband and I to go to the coffee shop for lunch after we filled out our paperwork and phoned us on our cell when they were ready for us- pretty cool!

February 9th, 2013
great doctor
My family went to two other urologists before we found dr. Sussman for my father, he listened to what we had to say, he reviewed ALL my dad's previousl medical records and found out his problem WITHOUT surgery as opposed to the other urologists. Thank you dr. Sussman

February 22nd, 2012
first doctor to bring me into consultation room to hear my history
usually doctors just see me in an exam room and are out 1,2,3- dr. sussman was the first doctor to see me in a consultation room and care to hear my history. after the exam he took me back to the consultation room to discuss his findings even though his office was very busy- he took the time to treat me as if I was his only patient-he ordered a ct. scan which the office was able to schedule for me the same day so I would not have to wait.thank you Dr. Sussman

December 3rd, 2011
glad I found dr. sussman
The office staff worked with my father who speaks Spanish. The Dr. Made sure a translator in the office was available for all my father's questions. Dr. Sussman took as much time as my father needed and explained all his options. We had seen another urologist who rushed us in and out of his office and would only talk to us in the exam room My whole family would now use Dr. Sussman