A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sutter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sutter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutter graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sutter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brand Sutter MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Sutter practice?
- Dr. David Sutter has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Sutter practices Internal Medicine near Midland Park, NJ.
See Midland Park Internists.