Dr. David Sutter Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 27th, 2015

Dr Sutter is one of the best Dr. Takes his time with the patient. Is kind and listens to the patient.

February 28th, 2012

Excellent Quality Care Doctor

Dr. Sutter is a real gem. He not only takes time to listen to you, but he's a great diagnostician. He and his staff are caring and consummate professionals. Yes, he is busy and sometimes you may have to wait, but that's because he may have a difficult case or an emergency. Also, if you don't like waiting, ask the staff to schedule you first thing in the am. He has worked wonders with my husband and when my husband was in the hospital visited him, listened to us and demanded a change of infectious disease doctors. He makes you feel that you are a partner in your health. Refreshing and very professional.

November 7th, 2011

Dr. Sutter is a Gem

Our family has been seeing Dr. Sutter for about 25 or 30 years. He has been great for our children and for we adults.He is most inquisitive and likes to find out what is going on.When my wife was ill with cancer, he was perfect for us. He would see us on very short notice, made house calls, etc. He is the best doctor I have know.

March 15th, 2011

Dr. Sutter is a no-nonsense solid doctor with very broad knowledge. His diagnoses have always been completely accurate. He does not send anyone off for tests if they are not necessary, and he has a great rapport with with the best specialists in the area. Highly recommend.

March 5th, 2010

I was on time for my appointment, but patients who came in 20-30 minutes after me were taken before me. When I asked the staff why, they told me that these patients had appointment times before me so they were taken first even though they were late for their appointments. The doctor was obviously running late, so instead of taking me before these late patients, they were in and out and I waited one hour. This is not good practice.

December 22nd, 2009

Horrible

absolutely the most unprofessional doctor in the entire practice of medicine...he has taken advantage of his elderly patients with huge oversights--most recently re-odering every medication even though my relative has moved to an assisted living facility under new doctor care... He could have KILLED my family member with these oversights if not for the nurse at the assisted living..... His license should be revoked immediately, all he cares about is the paycheck he receives from each insurance company from all his abused geriatric patients.

September 15th, 2008

Great Dr. Understanding-Listens

I have always been too shy to explain all my symptoms-usually just say it's nothing just botheed by this or thst- but Doc Sutter always says c'mon-what's really bothering you -just tell me-I'll tell you when it's nothing. I feel so safe with him-he really cares about me and my symptoms. Thank you Doc. Sutter-your a great Doctor-you really care about yout patients. No reason to feel ashamed-no matter what the problem.

August 2nd, 2008

Save yourself...see someone else

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE. Completely ignored a major health condition, no follow up after complaints. Too passive. Almost lost my life because of his neglect.

February 3rd, 2016