Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- Living well with Type 2 Diabetes Are you living with type 2 diabetes? This guide to diet, exercise and making the most of your doctor visits will help you to live well with your condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Sutton Jr
Dr. David Sutton Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Diabetes Management and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Sutton is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center, Baptist Medical Center and Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. Dr. Sutton has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Sutton Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Diabetes Management
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. David Sutton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Lorraine Dajani
Diabetes Management, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi31
Dr. James Magee
Diabetes Management, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi37
Dr. John Purcell
Diabetes Management, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Jacksonville, FL 0 mi26