A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sutton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sutton, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Sutton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Sutton MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. David R. Sutton practice?
- Dr. David Sutton has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Sutton practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL and Middleburg, FL.
See Jacksonville Endocrinologists.