Facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia, including the relationship between blood sugar and cholesterol, and who is most at risk.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Sutton Jr
Dr. David Sutton Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Diabetes Management and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Sutton is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, Saint Vincent's Medical Center and Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Sutton has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Sutton Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Diabetes Management
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. David Sutton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.