inactive

David R Sutton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 8th, 2015
I have seen other doctor is his field and they can not be compared to him I am so happy I found him. And I also love Bernice. She is do nice and helpful.

May 13th, 2013
While Dr. Sutton is a nice individual it's not his personality I am rating here. First off it is extremely hard to get an appointment with him and once you get one you can wait up to 2 hours just to see him. As I said he is a nice guy but he rarely listens to my symptoms, seems unsympathetic to my issues and gives very little input as to what I should do other than take my medicine. I have recently switch to another doctor who has not only prescribed medicine but gives me foods to steer clear of, foods that promote medicine absorption and thyroid health and other great methods to keep me leveled. Ultimately, I think Dr.Sutton prescribes medicine by an old school chart and little else.

November 26th, 2012
Dr. Sutton does not listen, has yelled at me. He has been rude me and my family member who has gone with me to visits. We have waited for as long as 2 hours for a visit. He has walked off from me while I was talking to him in front of other patients in the waiting room,made disrespectful comments to me as well as my family member in front of other patients and office staff. I do not reccomend this doctor.

November 1st, 2012
thyroid cancer
Dr. Sutton was a God send to my family. He discovered my 18 year old daughters mass on hrr thyroid and helped us get in right away with one of the top surgeons in the country at the Mayo Clinic. I wil never be able to thank him enough for his care and compassion.