A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Svetec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Svetec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Svetec, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Svetec graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Svetec has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Svetec MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Svetec practice?
- Dr. David Svetec has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Svetec practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.