Urologists

Lancaster Urological Group Inc
2110 Harrisburg Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
717-397-4254
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

|  show details
Apr 1st, 2013

just finished my post op visit here today. have been a patient since August 2012. office staff seems to be disorganized and almost as if they are bothered by the patients. However nursing staff and Dr. Svetec are excellent. I'd recommend no one else after being his patient.

|  Amazing!  |  show details
by Sheil M on Mar 2nd, 2013

The care I experienced was second to none. Thank you Dr Svetic for everything.

|  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Started treatment for cancer with this group in August....delay...delay...until January when I couldn't take their unprofessionalism any longer. My family doctor indicated that he would never send anyone here and set me up with a group in Philadelphia. I got the surgery I needed in February and am now cancer free. Will never recommend this group to anyone with a serious disease unless they want to spend money and receive no care.

|  Superdoc  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

As a patient, I recommend Dr. Svetec to family and friends. He is qualified, experienced, and supported by helpful staff.

|  Office staff is unprofessional  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2011

There should be some training in handling cancer patients. We had to call a cancer treatment center to get answers we needed. Disorganization and lack of proper communication delayed several important procedures, including surgery to remove the tumor. With cancer, time matters! Dr. Svetec may be skilled, but he's surrounded by untrained, unprofessional staff.

|  World Class surgeon and experienced with robotics  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2011

An extremely qualified clinician with outstanding surgical skills. As a patient I would recomend him to family and friends. Spends time explaining everything and one of the best in the country with robotics. His patients come first and he was my first choice from a very long list including those at academic medical centers.