A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Swanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Swanson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Swanson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Swanson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Swanson practice?
- Dr. David Swanson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Swanson practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.