A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sweeney is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sweeney, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sweeney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alexander Sweeney MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. David Sweeney has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sweeney practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Physiatrists and Downey Pain Management Doctors.