Learn more about Dr. David Sweetser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sweetser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sweetser, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Medical Genetics
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweetser graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sweetser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Sweetser MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Sweetser practice?
- Dr. David Sweetser has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sweetser practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Geneticists and Boston Oncologists.