A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Swenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Swenton, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swenton graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Swenton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Swenton DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Swenton practice?
- Dr. David Swenton has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Swenton practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.