A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Swerdlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Swerdlow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Food Poisoning
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Salmonella Infections
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swerdlow graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swerdlow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Swerdlow MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Swerdlow practice?
- Dr. David Swerdlow has 1 office location.
Dr. David Swerdlow practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Infectious Disease Doctors.