Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Swett Jr
Dr. David Swett Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marble Falls, TX, with other offices in Marble Falls, TX and Lockhart, TX (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Swett is affiliated with University Medical Center Brackenridge, Heart Hospital of Austin and Seton Medical Center Austin. Dr. Swett has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Swett Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Swett Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marble Falls, TX.
Dr. Yan Liu
Marble Falls, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Ronald Johns
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Marble Falls, TX 0.21 mi23
Dr. Milton Shepperd
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Meadowlakes, TX 1.00 mi23