Dr. David Swett MD Patient Reviews

November 21st, 2016
Fast Friendly and professional

October 18th, 2016
First Contact
The most pleasant and reassuring appointment I have had in many years. Easy to talk to, straight forward answers and replies to all questions regarding my care.

October 9th, 2016
Everything was professional, from the receptionist to Dr Swett

October 8th, 2016
Mr.
Dr. Swett has looked after my cardiac well-being for some 10 years. I treasure his professionalism, accompanied by the "old-fashioned" empathy of a family doctor and a good sense of humor. He is not a "robot" but takes a personal interest in his human patients.

September 26th, 2016
Outstanding Visit
Recently had an appointment with Dr. Swett for a second opinion on tests and recommendations from my current cardiologist. Dr. Swett's staff and he were very professional and helpful. After concurring with the original diagnosis, Dr. Swett suggested and set up 3 other tests to gather info to further correct my problem and halved 2 of my meds. As a result, I feel better two weeks later and will leave my cardiologist of 14 yrs. for Dr. Swett and Austin Heart. I highly recommend him as have my friends before our visit.

September 20th, 2016
Professionals
Being from California I'm used to cedars hospital and UCLA. the staff and the good doctor renewed my faith in the medical profession .

September 18th, 2016
Patient
Of all the many doctors I have seen over these many years, Dr. Swett has the best bedside manners of all. I trust him completely and would certainly refer him to anyone who is interested in finding a very good cardiologist.

September 9th, 2016
I have always been very impressed with Dr. Swett and Austin Heart. I've had issues and they corrected them. Always timely, respectful and caring. Would to all of my friends.

September 8th, 2016
My cardiologist rocks!!
I have been seeing Dr. Swett as a patient for the last 8 years. He treated my mom before that so I have known him several years. Very pleased with his expertise in the field of cardiology. He is easy to visit with and gives me the time to ask questions. He is always helpful in making decisions for my best health care.

August 29th, 2016
Patient 8 years
Keen interest in his patients! Spends sufficient time discussing medical details in lay language! Just a down to earth gentleman!

August 29th, 2016
Austin Heart, Marble Falls is a first class operation. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience. In a time when health care delivery has been become impersonal they seem to have mastered the art of bringing back personal care. The facility, the staff, and the administration were all excellent. Dr Swett does more than just getting the job done. He offered a personal level of care I've not seen in recent times. Follow up after testing was quick and personal as well. I am a retired IBMer and spent my professional years delivering the best services/solutions available to my customers. Our tag line said: IBM means service. Austin Heart does that same kind of service. They keep people (not machines) running great. It is such a relief to have quality cardiac care available close to home. If you need a heart doctor - Dr Swett is your man and Austin Heart is the best.

August 10th, 2016
O.K. Doctor
He is very professional and pleasant to visit with. He got me on the right road by recommending By-Pass surgery to lose weight. It only took me 5(five) to get it done. Thanks Dr. Swett!!!!!!!