Dr. John Swift MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 24th, 2016
He was on-call for my physician but treated me very well. He was very compassionate

March 18th, 2016
Fake
This doctor is fake

August 5th, 2015
Caring
Dr Swift doesn't overbook like some physicians, resulting in long waits. You will normally get in quickly. He takes the time to explain good health habits such as what to eat. His goal is to improve your long term health. Been seeing him for years and will continue to do so. The front desk nurses are also very competent and pleasant.

July 29th, 2015
Attentive
My visit today was a very positive & upbeat. My numbers were outstanding, along with my blood pressure, which was good.... my doctor made me feel so good, as he always does. I always feel comfortable talking to Dr. Swift. He listens..I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

July 22nd, 2015
Courteous, Professional, Knowledgeable, and Thorough
I have been a patient of Dr. Swift's for over 7 years. All this time Dr. Swift has been has been courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and thorough. His staff is also very professional and has always been very courteous and prompt in responding to my inquiries. I am 75 years old and I feel I have always gotten excellent care from Dr. Swift. If you need a primary care doctor I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Swift.

July 16th, 2015
Friendly and Best of Care
For 3 years, I have been coming here and have received the best of care. M y health has improved consistently during that time, because of Dr. Swift's recommendations, which I have followed. Dr. Swift and his staff have been friendly and have treated me with upmost respect. because of his mannerisms and advice, I am very happy with what is going on with my life and health. lastly, the facilities are pleasant, and I feel comfortable while here.

July 13th, 2015
Knowledgeable, Attentive and Responsive
Staff is friendly and kind. Doctor Swift is very thorough and complete with examination. He is knowledgeable, listens and answers questions. Encourages and promotes a healthy lifestyle to maintain health.

July 6th, 2015
Helpful and Friendly
Dr. Swift has been my doctor many years. I have very satisfied by the care I have received. Dr. Swift is knowable, gives clear care instructions and takes the time to answer your questions. His staff have always been helpful and friendly.

July 3rd, 2015
Excellent
Dr.Swift is excellent provider to us, knowledgeable,thorough in explaining and discussing my test result,very concern to our health,specially when comes to eating healthy diet,being a type 2 diabetic,emphasize diet w/ lots of green veggies,fruits and nutrious food vs junk food and more. Compassionate,supportive and good listener,take time talking and explaining results of test.See to it that I monitor my blood sugar and maintain 3 months check up. Keep track on my hypertension condition. I am very glad to have Dr.D.Swift as my provider physician.

July 2nd, 2015
Professional
I find Dr. Swift to be informative and supportive. I have had him as my doctor for over five years and am pleased with my care. The office staff are friendly and professional.

June 24th, 2015
Undivided Attention
Making appointment on the phone was easy and fast. Medical office team is courteous and caring. Nice waiting room with a view, got in the exam room quickly, after a short wait Dr. Swift came in. Dr. Swift gives you undivided attention during your time with him. I like how he pays attention to nutrition as an important part of health. Dr. Swift has been my primary providing doctor for over 12 years and I trust his medical decision making and his careful attention to my medical issues, and he explains what's going on with medical problems in plain language. Did I mention he's got a nice and friendly 'bedside manner' as well?

June 16th, 2015
Professional and Very Thorough
The visit was a routine evaluation to monitor ongoing health concerns (blood pressure & cholesterol). The doctor and staff prompt, professional, and very thorough. All aspects of their tests were discussed and all of my questions were answered in detail. In total, it was a pleasant and reassuring experience.