A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Switzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Switzer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Switzer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Switzer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Switzer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Switzer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Switzer practice?
- Dr. David Switzer has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Switzer practices Family Medicine near Luray, VA.
See Luray Family Physicians.