A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Syn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Syn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Syn graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Syn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Syn MD is a male Bariatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Syn practice?
- Dr. David Syn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Syn practices Bariatric Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.