Dr. David Syn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Syn?

October 2nd, 2016

overbooked, rude nurse Erica

The nurse named Erica was extremely rude and disrespectful. I had been warned that "she does not have a good personality" by patients who had been there before in the lobby, but this was my first time and I wanted to give it a chance. What a mistake. She cut me off when I asked questions, kept calling me by my first name (I'm an older person from an older generation, and we do not call our elders by their first name, which isn't even the name I go by). She used foul language because she was having trouble with one of the machines - just so rude. There are other bariatric offices that have professional staff. That is where I am going now because of my encounter with "nurse" Erica. Dr. Syn was professional as were everyone else including Shannon. This office would be smart to listen to the patients negative feedback of Erica. She is undoubtedly running of patients. I know I will seek someone else because of Erica's unprofessionalism.

June 1st, 2013

wonderful

I have had the best experience with Dr. Syn. When I first met him I thought he was all business and a bit cold. How wrong I was. He is kind,dedicated and yes very busy. He really cares about my surgery and aftercare. I am so grateful to him.

April 28th, 2009

Better than nothings

he made a mistake (he admits) then I had to have another surgery to fix it. still not 'better'.

October 9th, 2017