A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Szaraz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Szaraz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Szaraz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Szaraz graduated from University Of Health Sciences Antigua, St Johns.
Dr. Szaraz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Julian Szaraz MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Szaraz practice?
- Dr. David Szaraz has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Szaraz practices Family Medicine near Belleville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI and Canton, MI.
See Belleville Family Physicians.