A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Szilagy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Szilagy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Szilagy, DO, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Szilagy graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Szilagy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Szilagy DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Szilagy practice?
- Dr. David Szilagy has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Szilagy practices Critical Care Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Critical Care Practitioners.