A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Anderson practice?
- Dr. David Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Orthopedic Surgeons.