A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Arnold, DPM, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Arnold DPM and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Arnold practice?
- Dr. David Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. David Arnold practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.