A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Arnold, DPM, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Arnold DPM and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Arnold practice?
- Dr. David Arnold has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Arnold practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.