A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Asher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Asher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Asher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asher graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Asher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Todd Asher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Asher practice?
- Dr. David Asher has 1 office location.
Dr. David Asher practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Primary Care Doctors.