A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Book:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Book, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Book, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Book graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Book has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Book MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Book practice?
- Dr. David Book has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Book practices Otolaryngology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Otolaryngologists.