A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bowen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bowen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David T. Bowen practice?
Dr. David Bowen practices Plastic Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Plastic Surgeons.