A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bowen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowen
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bowen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bowen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Bowen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Bowen practice?
- Dr. David Bowen has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Bowen practices Plastic Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Desert, CA.
See Bakersfield Surgeons.