A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bowen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bowen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tyler Bowen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Bowen practice?
- Dr. David Bowen has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Bowen practices Plastic Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Plastic Surgeons.