A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Chan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tit-Chiu Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Chan practice?
- Dr. David Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Chan practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Family Physicians.