A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Chan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tit-Chiu Chan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Chan practice?
- Dr. David Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chan practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Family Physicians.