Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Consultation show details Consultation
Sep 19th, 2015

I made an appointment with Dr. Chang because I wanted a second opinion for a surgery I was recommended to have. After reviewing the records I brought him, Dr. Chang explained the whole problem I had, why and his recommended solution, which was the same as my first doctor. He took his time to carefully explain everything to me. Since I had already made arrangements with another doctor, I did not use Dr. Chang. But I would certainly consider him if I have other problems and would recommend consulting him if you are looking for a good surgeon.

Feb 27th, 2015

Dr. Chang evaluated my mother after she had been admitted to the ER with dizziness and slurred speech. An MRI revealed that she had a sub dermal hematoma that needed surgery to alleviate the pressure. Dr. Chang's flawless procedure saved my mother, who is 86 years old. This procedure is complicated and has its risks, not to mention when it has been performed on an 86 year old woman. Our family is so pleased with Dr. Chang. He is very skilled and extremely knowledgable. I would definitely recommend him.