A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chang is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chang, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Chang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tsuwei Chang MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Chang practice?
- Dr. David Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Chang practices Urology near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Urologists.