A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ta-Wei Chen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Chen practice?
- Dr. David Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Chen practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Emergency Physicians, West Covina Family Physicians, and West Covina Internists.