Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Chen
Dr. David Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Covina, CA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus and Desert Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Chen has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Covina, CA.
Dr. Victoria Shook
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
West Covina, CA 0 mi35
Dr. Franklin Ho
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
West Covina, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Henry Chang
Internal Medicine, General Practice
West Covina, CA 0 mi10