A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Chen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Chen practice?
- Dr. David Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chen practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Emergency Physicians, West Covina Family Physicians, and West Covina Internists.