A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David T Chen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Chen practice?
- Dr. David Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chen practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Emergency Physicians, West Covina Family Physicians, and West Covina Internists.