A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chiu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chiu, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Facial Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chiu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tak Wai Chiu MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David T. Chiu practice?
- Dr. David Chiu has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chiu practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Plastic Surgeons.