Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Heel Surgery show details Heel Surgery
by Paul Schneider on Apr 28th, 2014

I lived 60 years without the use of a heel. Dr.Chiu replaced the unusable heel with a usable one with artistry & skill beyond any & all expectations.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by New Yorker 18 on Aug 9th, 2013

Dr. Chiu is truly one of the best in his field. When I first came to the office, the staff were very kind and welcoming and it made me feel more at ease. Dr. Chiu is very patient, kind, listens to you and thinks "out of the box" to ensure he can give you best results. He performed surgery on my hand and I was very pleased with the outcome. I didn't even need to take pain medication afterwards. I highly recommend this amazing doctor!

Nov 26th, 2011

OMG..I AM A PHYSICIAN AND DR. CHUI PERFORMED AN EXTREMELY DIFFICULT AND POTENTIALLY SERIOUS SX WITH AN ABSOLUTELY MIRACULOUS OUTCOME ON MY SON 11/25/11.HE IS THE BEST..BELIEVE ME.

An arrogant doctor with no results show details An arrogant doctor with no results
Jun 20th, 2011

Both Dr Chiu and his office staff treated me and my family with disrespect and complete arrogance. His behavior and unprofessional was some of the worst I have ever encountered and the results, which he repeatedly reminds you will be outstanding because "he is an artist" were terrible. Would not recommend nor use again.

May 9th, 2011

I could not have had a better outcome from my elective cosmetic surgery. I completely trust him and would recommend his skill and care to anyone looking for the best.

Jul 15th, 2010

An amazing doctor! Really the best in his field. Would recommend him to other patients.

by Castro-Batista on Dec 17th, 2009

Dr. Chiu performed surgery of the hands of my two daughter whose fingers were webbed and they woke up from surgery and they did not complaint about having pain and around two weeks later theirs hands were healed.Thanks Dr. Chiu we will always appreciate this miracle.