A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Feinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Feinberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feinberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Feinberg, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Feinberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Todd Feinberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David T. Feinberg practice?
- Dr. David Feinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Feinberg practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists and Los Angeles Addiction Specialists.