A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Feinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Feinberg is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Feinberg, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feinberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Feinberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Todd Feinberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David T. Feinberg practice?
- Dr. David Feinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Feinberg practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists, Los Angeles Addiction Specialists, and Los Angeles Child Psychiatrists.