A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Flemming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Flemming is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Flemming, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flemming graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flemming has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Flemming MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Flemming practice?
- Dr. David Flemming has 1 office location.
Dr. David Flemming practices Internal Medicine near Pearl, MS.
See Pearl Internists.