A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gilliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gilliam is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilliam
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Gilliam Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gilliam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilliam graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Gilliam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- B H C Meadows Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Gilliam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David T. Gilliam practice?
- Dr. David Gilliam has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gilliam practices Psychiatry near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Psychiatrists.