A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldenberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldenberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Goldenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goldenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Goldenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Todd Goldenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. David Goldenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goldenberg practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.