A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldenberg
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goldenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goldenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Goldenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Todd Goldenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. David Goldenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goldenberg practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.