A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goldenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Goldenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David T. Goldenberg practice?
Dr. David Goldenberg practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Yuma, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.