A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harrington, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Burns Gastric Bypass Gastrointestinal Surgery General Surgery Morbid Obesity Surgical Critical Care Transfusion Free Medicinesurgery Trauma Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrington has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David T. Harrington practice?
Dr. David Harrington practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.