A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harrington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harrington, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Burns Gastric Bypass Gastrointestinal Surgery General Surgery Morbid Obesity Surgical Critical Care Transfusion Free Medicinesurgery Trauma Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrington has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tobin Harrington MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Harrington practice?
- Dr. David Harrington has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Harrington practices Surgery near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Rumford, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.