A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thurston Harrison MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Harrison practice?
- Dr. David Harrison has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Harrison practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rocklin, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Hematologists, and Sacramento Oncologists.