inactive

David Harrison MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 19th, 2012
I think Dr Harrison is wonderful. He is the best at what he does. I don't think I would feel as confident with another Dr.

October 27th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Intelligent, caring, and precise. Sure he is not the type to overwhelm you with affection, but his bedside manner is comforting and direct. He has been a blessing for me. I'm glad I found him.

July 22nd, 2010
Dr. Harrison is a very intelligent Dr., there is no doubt in my mind that he knows his medicine. He is very knowledgable and knows his medicine, he just doesn't spend much time with you and doesn't give you that caring feeling. You just need decide if your looking for an extension on life or a friend. I opted for an extension on life and I am glad I did.

October 16th, 2008
Bad Medicine or no medicine at all
Callous, cold Laura is a disgrace to medicine. She will make you wait even if you're gasping for breath and on the verge of death.