A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harvey, Dermatologist, Mohs Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harvey, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Face Minilifts
- Filler Therapy
- Hair Transplants
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery
- Neurotoxins (Botox)
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Harvey MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Harvey practice?
- Dr. David Harvey has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Harvey practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Newnan, GA.
Additional practice locations include: LaGrange, GA.
See Newnan Dermatologists and Newnan Surgeons.