A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harvey, Dermatologist, Mohs Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harvey, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Harvey MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Harvey practice?
- Dr. David Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Harvey practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Newnan, GA.
See Newnan Dermatologists, Newnan Surgeons, and Newnan Plastic Surgeons.