A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harvey, Dermatologist, Mohs Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harvey, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Harvey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Harvey MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Harvey practice?
- Dr. David Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Harvey practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Newnan, GA.
See Newnan Dermatologists, Newnan Surgeons, and Newnan Plastic Surgeons.