Dr. David Harvey, MD
Dermatologist, Mohs Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 23rd, 2015

Awesome experience! Staff was very friendly! Dr. Knew exactly what I had and scheduled a follow up to make sure everything went away as he said it would... And it all worked out as he said!!!

Excellent experience! show details Excellent experience!
by Willa Stewart on Dec 16th, 2014

Friendly, courteous, knowlegeable, professional. Very short wait time.

by T. White on Dec 20th, 2013

After several years of trying everything my son was seen in Dr. Harvey's office for his bothersome acne. We truly feel blessed that we found his office. The staff is outstanding & Dr. Harvey is amazing at what he does. The compassion of this facility is there & my son’s acne is gone. I would highly recommend this Dr. to anyone in need of Dermatology services of any kind. The highest rating was only 4 stars on this site, but they get 5 stars from my family!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Harvey & Staff!!!!

Possible skin cancer show details Possible skin cancer
by Chris on Nov 27th, 2013

I saw Dr. Harvey because I was very worried about a possible skin cancer on my nose. He was the most gentle doctor I have seen. He took his time and I didn't feel rushed. He took the biopsy and luckily it was nothing serious. His staff was very kind and took good care of me. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family