Dr. David Harvey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Harvey?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. David Harvey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2017

Results exceeding expectation

Dr. Harvey and his staff were very caring, knowledgeable and competent. I felt very confident in Dr. Harvey. He listened to my concerns and what my goals were and tailored the treatment to meet my goals. I was very well informed about what to expect and the follow up care was great. I am loving my results after just one week of my fractional CO2 resurfacing procedure for my face. It has already taken 10 years off and the collagen will not start to regenerate for a month and will continue to grow for up to 6 months which means that I will continue to improve. I am so glad I had this done.

January 20th, 2017

Great Doctor

Dr. Harvey is an excellent doctor that gives the time and attention necessary for his patients. What a refreshing change! He is kind, caring and compassionate. He explains things well and will do whatever is necessary to help his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Harvey as a doctor and/or for any surgery or procedure or treatment you are considering.

July 18th, 2016

Fabulous Injector

Went to Dr. Harvey for Botox and cheek filler. I am not new to there procedures and have had bad experiences in several places in Texas where I live. I came to GA and saw Dr. Harvey on a recommendation and he was great!! They way he injected was pain free, he did not try to push me to buy more than I wanted, and my eye lids did not drop which has been a big issue for me in the past. I will most certainly go back to see Dr. Harvey for all my injections.

March 23rd, 2015

Awesome experience! Staff was very friendly! Dr. Knew exactly what I had and scheduled a follow up to make sure everything went away as he said it would... And it all worked out as he said!!!

December 17th, 2014

Excellent experience!

Friendly, courteous, knowlegeable, professional. Very short wait time.

December 21st, 2013

After several years of trying everything my son was seen in Dr. Harvey's office for his bothersome acne. We truly feel blessed that we found his office. The staff is outstanding & Dr. Harvey is amazing at what he does. The compassion of this facility is there & my son’s acne is gone. I would highly recommend this Dr. to anyone in need of Dermatology services of any kind. The highest rating was only 4 stars on this site, but they get 5 stars from my family!!!!!! Thank you Dr. Harvey & Staff!!!!

November 27th, 2013

Possible skin cancer

I saw Dr. Harvey because I was very worried about a possible skin cancer on my nose. He was the most gentle doctor I have seen. He took his time and I didn't feel rushed. He took the biopsy and luckily it was nothing serious. His staff was very kind and took good care of me. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family

May 16th, 2017