A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hughes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hughes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Hughes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Hughes MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Hughes practice?
- Dr. David Hughes has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Hughes practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.