A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Majure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Majure graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Majure has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Washington Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Majure accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David T. Majure practice?
Dr. David Majure practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Washington Hospitalists, Washington Internists, and Washington Cardiologists.