Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Majure
Dr. David Majure, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Majure is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital and Washington Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Majure has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Majure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.
Dr. Adey Tsegaye
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Manhasset, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Saaron Laighold
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Manhasset, NY 0 mi11
Dr. Sandra Schneider
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Manhasset, NY 0 mi41