A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Martin, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of London, England. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Martin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tobias Martin MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Martin practice?
- Dr. David Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Martin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Cardiologists.