A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moody
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moody Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moody, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moody has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Western State Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tipton Moody MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David T. Moody practice?
- Dr. David Moody has 1 office location.
Dr. David Moody practices Psychiatry near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Psychiatrists.