A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Moody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moody
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Moody Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Moody, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moody graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moody has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Western State Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Tipton Moody MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David T. Moody practice?
- Dr. David Moody has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Moody practices Psychiatry near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmyra, VA.
See Charlottesville Psychiatrists.