A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Murray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Murray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Thomas Murray MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David T. Murray practice?
- Dr. David Murray has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Murray practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Geriatric Doctors, and Jacksonville Sports Medicine Doctors.