Overall Review

September 21st, 2016
Provides insufficient information, arrogant
My elderly mother went for a consult and she asked Dr. Price to wait to discuss findings until I joined them. Instead, he left the room and the nurse came to bring me back, telling me the 2 procedures he "would" do but not able to tell me what these tests would reveal. Dr. Price was entering another patient's room. I explained that I would like to know what information these tests would provide since she didn't know, and three nurses quickly surrounded me so that I could not approach him. He saw and heard the whole thing, but ignored it. I tried to talk my mom out of agreeing to the testing until we understood the purposes, risks, etc. However, she is elderly and malleable, and the presence of the--by now--5 staffers was intimidating to her (to be fair, they didn't intentionally intimidate her, but she is a pleaser.) So she scheduled one test. On the day of the test, Dr. Price was out of the office. The staff thought my mom might have a UTI and could not do the procedure without him in the office, so we had to leave without it. They called the next day to say she did not, after all, have a UTI, so we could re-schedule. (No worries about wasting our time!) At that point, she declined to re-schedule until she had more information about the test, as I had wished for her to do. Two days later, when she realized that she did, after all, have a UTI, she called the office and asked for antibiotics, as she was currently under his care even the testing was on hold. They refused to prescribe the antibiotic even though THEY were the ones who told her just 3 days earlier that she likely had a UTI! No one ever offered to answer our questions in order to ensure informed consent about the procedures recommended.

September 15th, 2016
Why go anywhere else?
He's the best there is!

February 10th, 2016
Dr Price genuinely cares for his patients and one of the best in his field. Very compassionate. However his staff this time was very discourteous and a poor reflection of the outstanding doctor.

December 12th, 2014
Wonderful experience with this Dr. Very pleased with him and his office staff.