A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rubin, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Todd Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David T. Rubin practice?
- Dr. David Rubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rubin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Gastroenterologists.